POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : What files are installed with the Windows version??? : Re: What files are installed with the Windows version??? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:27:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What files are installed with the Windows version???
From: Uwe Zimmermann
Date: 2 Jul 1999 02:36:49
Message: <377C5E00.1105DE4D@ele.kth.se>
"J. Halley" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Just a quick question from a total newbie (haven't even installed POV-Ray
> yet, just been reading the Doc's for the last couple of days).
>
> Is there anywhere I can find the list of files that are installed with the
> Windows version, including .dll's and such?

Unlike most of the big commercial programs for Windows platforms and
also unlike some badly programmed shareware programs that mess up your
system directories with a zillion of undocumented .dll's, POVray only
uses its own directory strucutre to host its files.
I'll send you the install log from my computer in a personal mail then
you can check it yourself.

Uwe.